Sunday, December 2

My Yakima Visit, December 1

I got up early to go help Shannon walk the dogs at the park at the bottom of the hill.  She waked Fletcher and I threw the ball to Zoey a couple zillion times.  We were there for about 45 minutes when we headed home.  It was cold.

Willmarth and I attempted to get the flat off but failed because of the angle of the van next to the curb.  We called the tire shop down the hill to come fill it with air so we could drive it to the shop.  We jumped in and drove it down the hill.  They got us in right away, fixed the tire and the repair only cost us 15 bucks.  The rolled the window down and I had forgotten that the driver's window has problems.  The guy couldn't get the window up.  Ugh, one problem fixed and onto another.

We grabbed some tacos from Taco Bell and came home.  We hate them as we watched a little TV.  After a while we all passed out for about 4 hours.  Shannon went grocery shopping and has social anxiety.  We found this hilarious.  She came back and did forget a few things.  We gave her a bad time but she is a great sport about it.

I fixed the window in the van and helped her bring in groceries.  She made us chicken and rice for dinner and watched sports and movies. I watched the dogs beat up a broom.  It was hilarious.


Stayed up til about 1 and had to go to bed.

No comments: