Tuesday, November 13

My 29th Birthday

Today was my birthday.  I turned 29.  I slept in because sleeping in is amazing and I didn't sleep well the night before. I got up around 10:30 to several phone calls.  It's weird when everyone decides to call at the same time...one of those weird wonders of the world.  I talked to Grammie for a bit, then Grandma and Bev and then Doug called me on his lunch break to wish me a happy birthday.  Weird I know.  Maybe he's growing up and becoming more responsible?  Or maybe he cares more?  I don't know.

Bev picked me up and we went and got a cache from Yelm and we met up with Gabe and found the cache together.

We got into Lacey and went to Costco first to get a $1.50 meal of a polish dog and a Pepsi for lunch.  Afterwards we had to do a few errands at the grocery store so we hit up the nearby Walmart.  I recieved a Coldstone gift card from Lacey a few years ago and finally used it this afternoon for some ice cream to share with Bev.  I had an very interesting conversation with one of the workers there.  We got it to go.

I got home and then headed over to Grandma's house to drop off a quilt for her to quilt.  She wasn't home so I called Ms. Hamel back in the car and talked to her for a while.  I dropped off the quilt and headed over to Bev's house for a while.

I picked up Megan and drove into Puyallup for my birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Fitzy got there a few min after we did.  We chatted, laughed and ate our food while enjoying the company of the servers and floor manager.  Lindsay got there as soon as she could.  it was a fun birthday party.



Found out my brake lights don't work.  Not cool.

Until next year...the big 3-0.

No comments: