Thursday, November 1

Halloween 2012

The night before Halloween, dad and I carved pumpkins and mom frosted her famous sugar cookies everyone wants.  We tried getting her to carve her pumpkin but she wouldn't.






On Halloween night, I dressed up as Scooby Doo this year.  I already had the T-shirt and I received the hat in the mail from Willmarth a couple weeks ago.  It totally completed it!  So I went with it.  None of my friends were having a party or doing anything so I did what I always do.  I went trick or treating at my grandparent's house and went and saw Bev at her house.  She dressed up as a pumpkin.


I went to Grandma's house and then to Grammie and Grandpa's.  I stayed and talked to Grammie until 2:30 in the morning!

Doug dressed as Leeloo from The Fifth Element.  (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/).  He said more guys hit on him than girls.  Haha.  It was a pretty revealing costume.


Erika, who is in Landstuhl, Germany, got Halloween 8 hours before we did here in the states.  She got to wear civilian clothes to work and she dressed like a kitty.  I guess candy corn is hard to find in Germany.



And so the rest of the holiday season begins...

No comments: